1 large box of strawberry-banana sugar-free Jell-o
2 cups water
3 cups frozen strawberries
3 scoops chocolate whey protein
2 heaping Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1 Tbsp rum extract
½ tsp nutmeg
1 tsp cinnamon
6 packets sweetener
1. Heat 2 cups of water in microwave until boiling
2. Add ingredients strawberries, still frozen, through cinnamon to food processor or blender, if you do not have a large food processor
3. Pour gelatin into boiling water and stir to dissolve; pour over ingredients in food processor or blender; process for 2-3 minutes, until smooth.
4. Pour into a bowl and cool for 4 hours.
- Would be great layered with protein pudding on previous blog and fresh strawberries added to the top
- Use raspberry Jell-o with frozen raspberries
- Try orange Jell-o with vanilla protein, yum
- When properly blended I promise this is good!
Nutrition (1/3 of recipe, about 1.5 cups): 200 Calories, 30 g protein, 17 g carbs, 5 g fiber, 2 g fat