2 Tbsp packed brown sugar1/4 cup ketchup
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1. Pre-heat grill or broiler
2 For sauce, combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Set aside ¼ cup sauce in a small bowl.
3. Trim fat from pork.
4. Combine all of the dry spices: thyme, garlic salt, cayenne and red pepper; sprinkle over pork.
5. Place pork on a grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray
6. Cook 6 minutes on each side, basting with remaining sauce.
7. Serve pork chops with reserved 1/4 cup sauce. 6 servings
Jean offers nutrition coaching for weight loss, muscle gain, or any of your personal goals at her office in the Alico building in downtown Waco, TX. She also offers personal training services at Ironhorse gym on the corner of Franklin and 17th, which is also very convenient to downtown. Contact information can be found on her personal website.